Ingredients (makes 2 servings):
1 medium banana
90 grams of rolled oats
180 ml of almond milk
65 grams of Greek yogurt
2 Table spoons of vanilla whey protein powder (we use gold standard from on nutrition)
2 Table spoons peanut butter
1 Teaspoon of vanilla extract
1 Teaspoon of maple syrup
1 Teaspoon of cinnamon
- Peel your medium banana and then mash in a small mixing bowl (saving a small unmashed amount for topping).
- Add your peanut butter, yoghurt, milk, maple syrup and vanilla extract to the bowl and mix until smooth
- Now, add in your oats, protein powder and cinnamon and mix again.
- You can now leave in the bowl or transfer to 2 jars, place in the fridge until ready to consume (at least 1 hour but better overnight).
- Remove from the fridge and transfer into two small breakfast bowls (if not already in the jars).
- Top with the remaining banana and an extra spoon of peanut butter.