- 4 x 150g cod fillet
- 300g quinoa
- 4 eggs, beaten
- 400g sweet potato . chopped into thin wedges
- 60g fresh parsley, finely chopped
- 1 lemon zested, then sliced
- 240g peas
- 200g curly kale
- 40g fresh mint, chopped
- 4 Teaspoons butter
- If you bought quiona seeds cook as instructed on the packet, if already cooked put to one side.
- Cut the sweet potatoes into ‘thin wedges’ and lay on a baking tray. Season with sea salt, black pepper, and a little cooking oil.
- Put the oven on at 180C. When up to temperature put in the wedges.
- Meanwhile, break the eggs in a bowl and whisk with a fork season with a grind of salt and black pepper.
- In another bowl, add the cooked quinoa, lemon zest, and chopped parsley, mix with a spoon or fork. This is your crumb mixture that you will coat the fish with.
- Place the cod fillet in the egg mix to cover, then dip/roll in the quinoa/lemon/parsley mixture to coat.
- Place the coated cod straight away onto a grease proof lined baking tray.
- Now add the fish to the oven and cook along with the sweet potatoes for a further 20 minutes, until the quinoa is crispy and golden brown, teh fish should be cooked through and the chips are crisp but not burnt.
- In a pan, gently boil the peas for 3 minutes, then drain.
- Heat the butter in a pan and add the drained peas, and kale. Sautee for 3-4 minutes and then add the chopped mint and mix together.
- Serve with a slice of lemon that you zested.
Macros per serving:
Calories: 452.6 Carbs: 42.9g Fat: 12.2g Protein: 42.8g