These no bake peanut butter protein bars taste as good as the ones you can get in the shops. They pack 12g of protein with 8g of carbs and 9g of fats in each bar.
220 grams of smooth peanut butter
3 scoops (90 grams) whey protein powder (vanilla)
60 grams of oats (ground to make a flour)
3 Scoops (90 grams) Vanilla Whey Protein Powder
50 grams of honey or maple syrup
30 grams dark chocolate broken into small pieces
1. In a large bowl place the peanut butter and honey or maple syrup and whisk together.
2. Grind the oats in a nutri-bullet, then mix in the protein powder with the above ingredients and combine into a dough.
3. Line a 20cm x20 cm baking tray/pan with baking paper. Pour the dough/batter you have created and flatten evenly to fill the entire pan.
4. Place in freezer for 20 mins to set.
5. Whilst setting, melt the dark chocolate in the microwave on low heat or in a bowl over a pan with boilng water. Remove the baking tray from the freezer and cut into 12 even size bars.
6. Take melted chocolate and drizzle over the bars in an artistic way over, add chopped peanuts if desired. Store in an airtight container in the fridge.