A very easy recipe, simple quality ingredients and no cooking make these delicious bites of energy. You should be able to make aprox 14 energy balls. Remember these are for energy so eat when you need that boost.
- 225 grams of raw unsalted cashews
- 75 grams of desiccated coconut plus an additional 75 grams for rolling
- 3 large pitted Medjool dates
- 2 Tablespoons water
- 1 Tablespoon Stevia or honey
- 1/2 Teaspoon cinnamaon
- 1/2 Teaspoon sea salt
Pulse the cashews, coconut and dates in a food processor several times until finely chopped.
Process into a thick paste by adding the water, salt, cinnamon and sweetener. You will notice a few small chunks of cashew will remain; that’s fine.
Take aprox a 2 Tablespoon portion of the mixture and roll it a ball, then roll in shredded coconut to coat.
Repeat with remaining mixture until all balls are made.
- Store in an airtight container in the fridge for up to a week, or in the freezer for up to three months.
MACROS per serving
- CALORIES 184
- FATS 14.4g
- CARBS 10.8g
- PROTEIN 3.7g