A quick and easy chicken meal with minimum ingredients and maximum taste.
- 2 x 350 grams skinless, boneless chicken breast halved sideways
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped basil
- 1 tablespoon sherry vinegar or balsamic vinegar
- 150 grams cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 50 grams chopped pitted olives
- 2 teaspoons extra-virgin olive oil
Heat a grill pan over medium-high heat. Add 1 teaspoon oil; swirl to coat. Sprinkle chicken with salt and pepper. Add chicken to pan; cook 6 minutes on each side or until golden brown and done.
While chicken cooks, combine remaining 1 teaspoon olive oil, basil, and vinegar in a medium bowl, stirring with a whisk. Add cherry tomatoes and olives; toss to coat. Serve relish with chicken.
Macros per serving