- 180 grams baby spinach
- 400 grams shredded chicken breast
- 2 large peaches, sliced
- 1 avocado, diced
- 1/2 small red onion, very thinly sliced
- 125 grams goat cheese or feta cheese crumbled
- 70 grams of sliced toasted almonds*
- For the dressing:
- 3 Tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 3 Tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- Half Teaspoon dijon mustard
- 1 Teaspoon Honey
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the balsamic vinegar, olive oil, minced garlic, dijon, honey and salt and pepper.
- In a large bowl, add the spinach. Drizzle with desired about of salad dressing and toss together to combine. Top salad with peach slices, diced avocado, red onion, goat cheese crumbles and toasted almonds. Toss very gently again. Serve immediately. Salad serves 4.
To toast your own almonds: Place sliced almonds in a nonstick pan over medium heat. Use a wooden spoon to consistently stir the almonds until they get nice and golden. This should take 3-6 minutes. Once done, remove from heat and transfer to a plate to cool.