A very simple recipe to add flavour to a baked salmon dish. 5 minutes to prepare and 25 minutes to cook.
INGREDIENTS (Serves 4)
- 450 grams (1lb) side of salmon
- 60ml (4 Tablespoon) of pesto (shop bought or homemade)
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat the oven to 200°C/400°
- Lay the salmon, skin-side down, on the centre of a tin foil sheet and season with salt and pepper.
- Spoon out the pesto on top of the salmon, then spread across to coat evenly.
- Pull the foil edges together and scrunch them up to seal the parcel.
- Bake for 25 minutes or until cooked.
- Serve with a fresh salad or new potatoes, green beans and roast tomatoes.
MACROS: ( per serving)
- Calories: 228
- Fat: 12.5 grams
- Carbohydrates: 1 gram
- Protein: 26.4 grams