The best avocado toast
A very simple breakfast, but very satisfying full of good fats: Salty, creamy and spicy.
INGREDIENTS (Serves Two)
- 1 Large Ripe Avocado (or 2 Small)
- Sea Salt
- Black Pepper
- 4 Slices of Wholewheat or Sourdough Bread
- Toast 4 slices of wholewheat bread or sourdough.
- While the bread is toasting slice the avocado in half, remove the seed, and scoop out the flesh into a bowl.
- Mash it very well with a fork.
- Add sea salt and black pepper to taste.
- When the toast is ready, spread the mashed avocado generously onto each slice.
- Add more black pepper.
- Serve while toast is still hot!
- Extra tip: Add a sprinkle of mixed seeds such as sesame, pumpkin etc for extra protein.
- Serving Size: 1 Serve (half the recipe)
- Calories: 271
- Fat: 13 grams
- Carbohydrates: 32 grams
- Protein: 9 grams
Share This Story, Choose Your Platform!