This grain free granola is made with no sugar! It tastes just like those expensive granolas you can buy and is loaded with coconut, lots of nuts, coconut oil and cinnamon. Paleo, gluten-free, low carb and low sugar. We only use 5 ingredients for this granola so it is super easy to make and it is delicious.
- 3 cups unsweetened coconut flakes
- 2 cups raw nuts, roughly chopped (for example 1 cup raw cashews, 1/2 cup almonds, 1/4 cup raw walnuts, 1/4 cup pumpkin seeds)
- 2 tablespoons chia seeds
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 5 tablespoons coconut oil or butter, melted
- Preheat your oven to 250°F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Combine all of your ingredients in a bowl, mix thoroughly, and then spread evenly onto the sheet.
- Bake for aprox 30-40 minutes until golden, turning halfway through cooking.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool, then eat while it’s still crispy.
- Serve with yogurt fruit etc.
- Serving Size: 1/4 cup
- Calories: 169
- Fat: 16g
- Carbohydrates: 5g
- Protein: 4g