High protein chocolate donuts with a hint of orange, filled with vanilla yoghurt. You will need donut moulds for this recipe, you can buy silicone moulds from amazon.
- 3 Eggs
- 1 Banana
- 6 Tablespoon Milk
- 1 Scoop of chocolate protein
- 1 Teaspoon range essence
- 1 Teaspoon cacao powder
- 1 Teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 Teaspoon Bicarbonate of Soda
- ½ Teaspoon Baking Powder
- 50 gram Coconut Flour
- Greek Yoghurt mixed with 1 Teaspoon vanilla extract for filling
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees.
- Combine all the wet ingredients together in a large mixing bowl
- Now in a separate bowl combine all the dry ingredients and then fold these into the wet ingredients
- Spray your donut mould with coconut spray so they don’t stick
- Pour the wet batter into the moulds and bake for around 20 minutes
- Remove from the oven and allow your doughnuts to cool before slicing in half and filling with the greek yoghurt mixed with vanilla extract. For an extra treat make a icing frosting with 3 Tablespoons of almond butter, 3 Tablespoons of Cacoa, 3 Tablespoons of maple syrup and 1 Table spoon of melted coconut butter, mixed together to a paste.
- Store in the fridge
Macros: per serving
Fat: 4 grams
Carbohydrates: 4 grams
Protein: 6 grams