Chocolate protein pancakes
Easy to make, protein rich, delicious breakfast.
- 1 Banana
- 1 Egg
- 4 Tablespoons Egg Whites
- 1 Scoop of Protein Powder (vanilla or chocolate flavour)
- 1 Tablespoon Coconut Flour
- ½ Teaspoon Baking Powder
- 2 Squares of Dark Chocolate
- Handful of Raspberries
- Handful of Blueberries
- Coconut Oil for frying
- Blend all the ingredients for the pancakes except the raspberries, blueberries and dark chocolate in blender
- Melt a tablespoon of coconut oil in a frying pan
- Pour the mixture for each pancake and fry on each side for around 1 minute until golden
- Layer on a plate and top with the chocolate, blueberries raspberries plus a scoop of greek yoghurt.
Share This Story, Choose Your Platform!